If you’re one of the 167,000+ people currently using HubSpot, you know how powerful the platform can be.
But that’s not to say HubSpot can’t get even better. Third-party integrations can improve your customer experience and make it easier to build great relationships with clients. You can access event management tools, automatically update contact records, and even launch multimedia marketing campaigns right from your dashboard.
In this guide, we’re diving into the eight best integrations on the HubSpot App Marketplace.
1. OpenPhone: A single source for all conversations in your HubSpot CRM
OpenPhone is a virtual business phone system for computers, mobile phones, and tablets. Every OpenPhone plan comes with free calls and texts to the US and Canada. Best of all, you can access OpenPhone from almost anywhere in the world. As long as you have a solid internet connection, you can make calls, send texts, and communicate with customers.
You can integrate your HubSpot account with OpenPhone in 15 minutes. Then, you can save time logging customer data and give your team a clearer look into all interactions with your contacts. Here’s how the OpenPhone HubSpot integration works:
- You don’t have to worry about uploading a CSV to see your HubSpot contacts in OpenPhone. After you set up the integration in seven quick steps, all your HubSpot contacts automatically show up in OpenPhone when they call, text, or leave a voicemail for your team.
- All incoming calls, outgoing calls, call recordings, voicemails, and text messages from customers are auto-logged in your HubSpot CRM. This helps managers see how teams are spending their time and lets you keep an eye on customers as they build a relationship with your brand.
- You can click to call contacts from your HubSpot dashboard without using minutes from your HubSpot plan. Once you make OpenPhone the default calling app on your computer, you can make calls in your browser without needing a HubSpot VoIP subscription.
OpenPhone automatically pushes information between your business number and your HubSpot plan. However, that’s not the only way we can help you automate touchpoints with your customers. We offer dozens of ways to build relationships over texting and can help you save time while doing it, too.
- You can use snippets to send pre-saved text templates to customers and answer frequently asked questions faster and more consistently.
- You can also schedule messages in advance to send a text at the right time and can set the message to automatically cancel if the customer responds before it goes out.
- You can also use auto-replies to set expectations without staying glued to your phone. Every missed call and voicemail triggers an auto-reply with a brief message and details about when you’ll return.
Plus, OpenPhone’s shared numbers ensure important calls never slip through the cracks. You can add multiple team members to the same phone number so everyone can access the same contact list and inbox. All devices connected to the shared number are alerted to incoming calls and texts, which means new leads always have someone around to answer questions.
Your team can work together to build better relationships with contacts from all over the world — without ever needing to use their cell numbers.
You can connect OpenPhone to your HubSpot account with our seven-day free trial. Want to give us a try with your existing number? Porting to OpenPhone is always free.
OpenPhone key features
- Free calls in the US and Canada
- One local or toll-free number per user
- Auto-log all calls, texts, and voice messages in HubSpot
- Automatically see in OpenPhone when HubSpots contact reach out
- Shared phone numbers
- Call recording
- Advanced IVR (auto-attendant)
- Voicemail to text
- Texting automations (snippets, auto-replies, and scheduled texts)
You can access OpenPhone’s HubSpot integration on the Premium plan and above:
- $20 per user per month
- Access round-robin calling, basic analytics, and integrations with 3,000+ apps through Zapier
- Custom price for your needs
- Unlock a dedicated account manager, audit logs, and priority customer support
Zapier is an automation platform that can help automate specific workflows by connecting apps in your tech stack together. You can create simple workflows that trigger when another action is completed, which helps you eliminate repetitive manual tasks — and free up time for more complex work.
Zapier workflows require two specific components:
- A trigger: the specific event that initiates a workflow (like a new Gmail message)
- An action: what happens after the trigger (like sending your new message to a Slack channel)
Zapier integrates with more than 5,000 apps — including HubSpot’s CRM. This opens up dozens of potential use cases that can save your team more time, like:
- Adding new HubSpot contacts to your Mailchimp email list
- Getting Slack notifications for HubSpot form submissions
- Creating new deals in HubSpot from Typeform responses
Zapier is also available as an integration with OpenPhone. If you connect Zapier, HubSpot, and OpenPhone, you can automate dozens of specific touchpoints that make life easier for your team and communication better with your customers. For example, you can use OpenPhone’s Zapier integration to automatically send a text message after someone fills out a HubSpot form.
Zapier key features
- Build workflows to automate one or more tasks at once
- Schedule automations based on time or filter-based triggers
- Create automations that perform different actions based on specific conditions
Zapier’s prices depend on the number of Zaps (aka tasks) you want to perform each month. You have five plans to choose from:
- $0 per month
- Comes with 100 tasks per month, no-code editors, and single-step Zaps
- $19.99 per month
- Comes with 750 tasks per month, multistep Zaps, and filters and formatters
- $49.00 per month
- Comes with 2,000 tasks per month, branching workflow paths, and unlimited premium apps (like Salesforce, Shopify, and Zendesk)
- $399.00 per month
- Comes with 50,000 tasks per month, unlimited users, and premier support
- $799.00 per month
- Comes with 100,000 tasks per month, advanced admin permissions, and custom data retention
PandaDoc is an electronic signature platform for small businesses and enterprise brands. You can use the tool as a standalone platform for signing contracts or writing proposals. However, you can also integrate with HubSpot to manage all your sales documents in one place.
With the PandaDoc + HubSpot integration, you can generate, edit, and sign sales agreements directly in the HubSpot app. You can use a pre-existing template if you want to save time or create your own with custom branding that’s instantly recognizable to customers.
PandaDoc can also help your HubSpot sales team close deals even faster. Your sales team can drag-and-drop saved videos, images, and even written case studies directly into new documents.
To make these new documents even more customized, you can create custom fields that instantly populate with your HubSpot contact information, custom quotes, and past deal records.
Once your customized document is sent, you can track its progress using built-in metrics. You can see how long recipients have spent in the doc, track which pages they’ve seen, and see whether or not they’ve signed the document.
Best of all, PandaDoc integrates natively with HubSpot — it takes just a few minutes to get started.
PandaDoc key features
- Unlimited electronic signatures within HubSpot
- Document progress tracking
- Merge HubSpot data into your custom documents
- Use pre-built templates and a content library
- Customize your automations with Zapier
You can connect PandaDoc to your HubSpot account on one of two plans:
- $49 per user per month
- Unlock integrations with HubSpot and Zapier, a content library, and custom branding
- Custom price for a custom plan
- Access an unlimited number of team workspaces and performance reporting
Eventbrite is an event management tool that can help you create and manage live or virtual events. With it, you can set up an information and ticketing page customers can use to sign up and pay for your next webinar, conference, or live event.
Connecting Eventbrite to HubSpot is a great way to maximize your inbound marketing efforts. You can instantly add new contacts from your Eventbrite page to your HubSpot contact list. Plus, track and filter your list to see which leads are attending and which leads are not. This can help you identify highly qualified leads who may be ready for next steps.
Speaking of qualified leads, you can also use Eventbrite + HubSpot to predict how close a customer is to converting. You can set up positive lead scores that automatically apply to a customer, so your sales teams can distinguish hot leads from those who may need more time. When the event is over, you can look at your ROI by seeing how many leads decided to follow your call to action.
Eventbrite key features
- Sync contact data to HubSpot
- Create positive score properties to score leads
- Apply an attendance filter to your HubSpot contact list
Eventbrite doesn’t come with any up-front plans. Instead, you pay specific fees depending on the size of your event.
Free events don’t require fees at all.
In the US, paid events require:
- A 3.7% + $1.79 service fee per ticket buyer
- 2.9% payment processing fee per ticket buyer
Keep in mind these vary depending on your country.
Eventbrite typically charges your attendees with these fees. However, if you don’t want them to foot the bill, you can choose to cover the costs yourself.
If your marketing team or another department uses HubSpot, but your sales team has Salesforce, you can connect the two together using a simple native connector.
The Salesforce + HubSpot integration helps you connect both halves of your customer data. Once connected, you can:
- Let your HubSpot and Salesforce contacts sync automatically
- Manually import contacts from one platform to the other
Synced contacts make sure that any information known by your marketing team is also known to your sales team, which gets rid of communication silos and keeps everyone in the loop. Plus, you can use information from both databases to:
- Delight your customers by personalizing your marketing material and sales docs
- See which marketing campaigns resulted in what amount of revenue
- Send lead scores to your Salesforce database to help sales teams prioritize specific customers
Want to connect both databases to your business phone solution? OpenPhone integrates with Salesforce and HubSpot on our Premium plan ($20 per user per month).
Salesforce key features
- Sync contacts between HubSpot and Salesforce
- Create tasks in Salesforce when tasks are created in HubSpot (and vice versa)
- Keep marketing and sales teams equipped with real-time data
You need a Salesforce plan with API access to connect your account to HubSpot.
Here’s what you can expect to pay:
- $75 per user per month (plus $25 per user per month for API access)
- Manage contacts, forecast KPIs, and integrate with Gmail or Outlook
- $150 per user per month
- Automate sales workflows and access the web services API without paying extra
- $300 per user per month
- Create sales cadences, lead scores, and advanced reports
Wistia is a video marketing solution designed to create, retain, and generate new leads through rich media. You can use Wistia to host pre-existing videos or stream live content directly from their platform. It may also integrate with dozens of different platforms already in your tech stack.
Integrating Wistia with HubSpot helps you keep a close eye on your video data, which means your sales teams and marketing pros can make informed decisions about next steps. There are several different use cases to consider:
- You can easily push engagement analytics and lead generation data from embedded videos into HubSpot (think blogs, landing pages, support centers, and more).
- Want to upgrade your inbound marketing funnel? With the Wistia integration, you can add HubSpot forms to specific videos and create gated content that gathers new leads.
- You can create audience segments in your HubSpot account according to past video interactions. This means you can create ultra-personalized drip campaigns based on the video content your customers watch the most.
- You can access your entire library of Wistia videos without ever leaving the HubSpot app. Then, you can embed specific videos into emails and landing pages to help encourage leads to take the next step.
Hundreds of major companies use Wistia to get more out of their HubSpot experience. Even Unbounce, a popular landing page tool, uses Wistia + HubSpot to capture leads from gated video content. Their results? Unbounce generated 600+ new contacts in just 30 days.
Wistia key features
- Host or create video content
- Create gated video content
- Sync video engagement data with your HubSpot account
- Find and embed media without leaving HubSpot
There are two Wistia plans that integrate with HubSpot:
- $319 per month
- Get 250 included media files, 20 users, and 1 TB of bandwidth for viewers
- Custom price
- Unlock 1,000 included media files, unlimited users, and 2+ TB of bandwidth for viewers
Mailchimp is an email marketing and automation platform. With it, you can create email lists, send mass emails, and even create targeted ads for social media (like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram).
If you already have a pre-existing Mailchimp account or aren’t satisfied with HubSpot’s email tools, you can connect the two using HubSpot’s Connect Email Provider option.
Once you connect Mailchimp and HubSpot, you can start pushing HubSpot contacts into Mailchimp through website popups and forms. You can also sync your Mailchimp email campaigns to HubSpot as long as:
- The send date is longer than 30 days out
- The campaign has a title and subject line
- The campaign isn’t an A/B test or in a Customer Journey
If you’ve set everything up correctly, you can see your contact’s interactions with your Mailchimp emails right from your HubSpot account. You can check to see which emails they’ve opened, clicked, or unsubscribe from so you can keep tabs on who’s engaged (and who’s not).
Keep in mind you can only sync contacts from HubSpot to Mailchimp (and not the other way around). If you want to connect these two platforms more intuitively, you can use Zapier to create an automation workflow.
Mailchimp key features
- 300+ integrations with other tools
- See Mailchimp email activity in your HubSpot contact records
- Sync Mailchimp campaigns (with criteria met)
Every Mailchimp plan comes with access to integrations. However, the less you pay, the fewer emails you can send.
- $0 per month (one user maximum)
- 1,000 monthly email sends
- $13 per month (three user maximum)
- 5,000 monthly email sends
- $20 per month (five user maximum)
- 6,000 monthly email sends
- $350 per month (no user maximum)
- 150,000+ monthly email sends
Databox is a business analytics system designed to pull all your business data into one place. You can funnel all your data into the same dashboard without logging into separate tools or devices; your KPIs, support tickets, and customer data can all be housed in a single, easy-to-access location.
With Databox, you can collect and re-visualize all your customer data by natively integrating with HubSpot. Select the HubSpot KPI you want to track (like sessions, new contacts, or clickthrough rate). Then create beautiful custom reports using a pre-set template or charts with your own branding.
One of Databox’s best features with HubSpot is the ability to access your data on any internet-connected device.
Databox key features
- Send contact data to Databox to identify trends
- Access your HubSpot KPIs on any device
- Create charts based on multiple data points
HubSpot is available on every Databox pricing plan. However, keep in mind each plan comes with a set amount of databoards (dashboards that collect different points of data) and data source connections (your connected platforms of choice).
Here’s what it costs:
- $72 per month
- Get four data source connections, four databoards, and five user seats
- $135 per month
- Get three data source connections, nine databoards, and 25 user seats
- $72 per month
- Get three data source connections, unlimited databoards, and unlimited user seats
Build better customer relationships with the best HubSpot integrations
Great operations workflows start with a great tech stack — all held together with your HubSpot account. By connecting your platforms, everyone on your team can get more work done in less time.
If you need a business phone solution that empowers your team to build better relationships, then try out OpenPhone. We can help you connect your new number(s) to the tools you’re already using — making it easier to manage your leads and customers across multiple channels and platforms.
Want to try before you buy? You can connect OpenPhone to your HubSpot account in 15 minutes or less. Get started with a seven-day free trial.
Meagan is a professional writer in VA that has covered business phone communication since 2021. If she’s not helping companies navigate VoIP technology, she’s helping companies craft their own stories.