From the very beginning, our aim was to make OpenPhone the simplest, most collaborative phone system for any type of business. That’s why a lot of our features — like our recent scheduled messages, for example — are being loved by teams big and small across dozens of industries.
But today, we’re doing something a little different.
Today’s big release is aimed at one team in particular.
Sales, this is the one you’ve been waiting for.
Salesforce is finally here.
👔 Integrate directly with Salesforce (Premium)
With just a few clicks, OpenPhone and Salesforce can now work together to help you nurture leads, close deals, and keep your whole team in the loop. You can enable it now from Settings > Integrations within OpenPhone.
Caller ID for contacts and leads
Opportunities come and go, so it’s never been practical to add everyone to your address book manually. With this new integration, you’ll know exactly which of your Salesforce contacts or leads is calling your OpenPhone number when using Desktop or Web. Mobile coming soon!
Automatically log your phone calls and texts
Incoming and outgoing calls — including their recordings! — can now be automatically logged to a contact in Salesforce. We’ll also log texts and group them by hour. No more data silos; now everyone can follow conversations in one source of truth.
➕ Import more fields from HubSpot (Premium)
Until now, OpenPhone only imported and stored a few must-have properties in your contact panel: first name, last name, phone, and email. But some of you mentioned it’d be great to know whether “Amy” was “Amy from Company A” or “Amy from Company B.”
To help, we’re expanding our list of imported properties to include mobile phone, company, job title, and contact owner.
🏎️ Manage your conversations in bulk
No one wants to sift through dozens of old conversations, but moving them to the “done” tab one-by-one can be a pain. Today, we’re making it easier to keep OpenPhone neat and tidy with the release of bulk actions. Now you can select multiple conversations to delete, block, mark unread, or mark as done. Click. Click. Finished.
☀️ We’re at SaaStr!
We’re excited to be attending as a Super Gold Sponsor. Visit us from September 13th-15th at booth #239 to chat with our team (and grab some swag 😉).
No update is complete without a few extras to make you happier.
- Android devices are now aware of OpenPhone calls. Your call can now appear on, and be controlled by, more wearables and Bluetooth devices!
- We’ve partnered with Ramp, the corporate card and finance automation platform designed to save businesses time and money. Get an exclusive $500 sign-up bonus by signing up through https://ramp.com/partners/openphone.
- Our Head of Sales wrote an article for our blog that’s getting a lot of love on social: How to build a scalable, repeatable, and efficient sales engine at a Series A startup.
Want to try all this out? Upgrade to Premium, then update your Web , Mac, and Windows apps.
Don’t have OpenPhone yet? Try it free for 7 days ⤴️
Product Marketing at OpenPhone. I’m either playing old video games or taking them apart.
OpenPhone is fantastic!
Is there any Beta release program that we could register to? We use heavily snippets.. we would like to see the following improvements. Not sure if they are available and we simply don’t see it
1) a way to edit/save ALL our snippets at once for easy snippet maintenance. Is this available?
2)a way to see if internal threads have been resolved from the Activity/Internal Thread list. Explanation: we use internal threads to assign OpenPhone customer messages to the different members of our customer support team. However, we haven’t found a way for the team member that the task was assigned, to easily see which threads are still unresolved without having to click and open every single thread. We see an icon to indicate “unread” .. simply add another icon (or color) to means “read but unresolved”.
Any feedback is appreciated!
Thanks for your feedback.
1. This should be possible. You may need to ensure snippets are shared among all members of your team. You can see the button here: https://monosnap.com/file/yXKF0aw56mOLcg1ixxiaowChOLTtf7 which should lead to a modal that looks like this: https://monosnap.com/file/EbShzQAlW662JYb3vxNEWc8kmmguvz
2. As of now, I don’t believe that is possible, but I’ve forwarded your feedback to the team!
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Comments are closed.